Call for Presenters
If you would like to present a topic at our next event please visit the event page for our next event and download and fill out the presentation submission form immediately below.
If you have suggestions for future events, we want to hear about it! Do you have a BIM related theme for one of our Regional Sessions? is there a specific area of BIM you would like us to explore?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP!
Presentation Criteria Guidelines
1. Must be an IBIMA Member to submit and present.
2. Must outline a minimum of Four (4) Educational Learning Objectives.
3. Must be a minimum of One (1) hour of strictly educational content.
4. All costs of travel and accommodation are to be covered by the presenter.
5. Presenters must have qualified experience in the subject matter and must provide a CV/Resume
with this submission form that demonstrates speaking experience.
6. For presenters with an innovative technology (software or hardware), method or workflow we
require that the topic be relevant to real-world BIM.
7. Presentations materials MUST be cleared for public use by the presenter.
8. Presentations cannot be “sales pitches” or marketing presentations. All demonstrations and
marketing type information must be presented after the first hour of the presentation.
9. IBIMA reserves the right to final review and approval.
10. Must be able to provide completed and signed submission form.
IBIMA is specifically interested in hearing about:
How innovation was created by the use or implementation of technology,
Challenges encountered through implementation.
Value and benefit created that has benefited the client, if applicable
Clarification on how the technology was used in conjunction with BIM
Evaluation of implementation processes and methodologies.
Examples and citing processes is required.
Preference will be given to presentations that have relevance or application of BIM and information that pertains to the local building industry of the event host city (not mandatory, but preferred).
Sessions to be 90 minutes with:
Minimum 60-minute educational presentation
30-minute follow-up Q&A and or product demonstrations
Presentations are a required deliverable prior to the event (see event page for deadlines)
PDF versions of presentations are also required prior to the event (same deadline as above)
All Power point presentations must be in 16X9 format (we will not accept 4X3 Presentations)
Any video files embedded in the Power point must also be delivered as a separate file in advance of the event. All videos should be 1920x1080 (16x9) ratio in .MP4 or .MOV please avoid using .WMV file formats if possible.
Please submit a completed and signed copy of this form email@example.com
Download IBIMA Presenter Submission Form Below